[triadtechtalk] Re: OT Friday

  • From: Armando Barreiro <fidelis1sob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 03:58:49 -0800 (PST)

Well, the Dr. may have a valid interpretation as far as he's concerned but his
conclusion fails to take into consideration folk like me whose native tongue is
not English and who don't think of "of" as being a "v". I see "of"..

It's like global warming - it is now "climate change" instead. I don't know
where you may reside on this good Earth, but it's cold here in Florida. The
oranges in the Disney World area are frozen on the trees. BTW, expect a higher
cost for your OJ in the near future.

For example, the "Doctors" are very often having to revise their facts, but in
the mean time we're supposed to take their conclusions as definitive:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090106/ap_on_sc/sci_milky_way

The older I get the dumber I become, but I grow wiser.

Armando