[triadtechtalk] Re: OT Friday

  • From: Degilbo <degilbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:07:12 +1000

Juanita, the paragraph for the "F" test was explained to the audience
by Dr. Denis Waitley at a seminar "down-under" many years ago. He
explained it this way: "Americans think that "of" is spelt with a "v",
as they commonly pronounce the "of" in the United States of America"
as "uv"". He was quite surprised when he ran a similar phrase on the
screen and we Aussies scored higher than similar results he had
experienced in US seminars. That's not to say ALL of the audience
spotted them all - only some, including ME :-).

Just in case you are wondering just "who" Dr. Denis Waitley is, you
can read about him here:
http://www.waitley.com/Meet%20Denis%20Waitley.html

Degilbo