[triadtechtalk] OT Fr- y -day

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:56:08 -0700 (PDT)

The Proper Position For Prayer

Three neighbors were discussing the proper
position and attitude for prayer. One said,
"You should be on your knees with your head
bowed in reverence to the Almighty."

The second man spoke up and said, "Remember
that you were created in God's image. The
position in which to pray is to stand up
looking into the heavens into the face of God
and talk to Him as a child to his father."

The third man spoke up and said, "I don't
know about those positions, but the finest
praying I ever did was upside down in a well."