[triadtechtalk] New Computer/ Win7 Upgrade

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:23:11 -0500

TTT Members,

I am still hoping one or more of you may have experience with refurbished and small form factor computer and could give me some feed back about your experience.

I am finally narrowing down my choices and any help on this would sure help.

_*Questions:*_
Can one depend that a refurbished unit wouldn't be a head ache?

Is it reasonable to avoid the mini-tower case computers because adding components and lack of expansion room would be a hassle? It seems like the best buys are available in that configuration, and I don't want to rule them out if they are a good option.

Thanks for the help.

BRIAN