[triadtechtalk] Re: New Computer/ Win7 Upgrade

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:26:07 -0400

Hi Brian?.that?s some mighty hi specs you?ve got there? Unless you?re going
into video production to stream to the ?world? it seems a little bit of
overkill to me? Especially in lieu of system deals like this out there

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5
263757

I?d start with something like that, then add as time and needs and ?cash?
permit? It may not be the screamin demon your $900 machine is, but it?ll
allow you to get beefed up faster and cheaper than that one will too. Unless
you?re going to be doing some of your video editing stuff at the same time
you?re playing a monster game like WoW or some such at the same time, the
specs you lined up are huge-ish?

Not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to save you some dough on
things that might be overkill?

 Now I?ll shut up and let you build your dream machine?

Bruce