[triadtechtalk] Re: My documents folder

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:36:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:49:42 AM Central Standard Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 7/2/03 3:03:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, nade@xxxxxxxxx
> writes:
> >How do I get this guy back where he belongs?

it is a set stuck folder to your desktop.... and before any real way to fix
it need to know what flavor of windows you are using..... it can be removed
from your desktop..... but it is dependent upon the flavor used...... Tweakui
works on versions prior to xp... so do need to know... there is another version
exculsive for xp..... let us know.... chuck.. in ok..... yes am alive and
well... not on vacation,just working my butt of around this joint,besides
driving
Ms Daisy with her cornea transplants... lol...