[triadtechtalk] Re: Links

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:51:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/2003 4:44:58 PM Central Standard Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:
> AOL with all of the AOL formatting intact, INCLUDING, clickable links. That
> idea
> doesn't compute here.

can easily be attributable to the servers and programming used by those
servers..... changes being made and not all being done at same time or with
same
features..... when I send out links in email sometimes they do show up as
clickable when I format the email,but then when go thru a list... come back as
non
clickable.... makes no never mind as to what list they may be.... have gotten
used to it and just copy and paste.when ever I receive an email with links..
have seen things work today on aol and not the next day... but also.. I have a
few versions not out in the wild and have found that when doing instals of
those beta versions have had changes made to installed versions......the
clickable
links that do work are those that do not show as a url format.... but show as
colored text saying "more info" or "click here".... ones with <A
HREF="http://www.google.com";>
http://www.google.com</A>..... nope...right now it shows as a workable link....
may come thru and
may not.... lets see how it does form me to the list....
chuck.. in Ok