[triadtechtalk] Re: Is this a virus

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:02:49 -0600

Could this have caused the problem I was having?
CW shredder? I believe it has been fixed but when I try to run update it
freezes.

Spybot also found common extensions hijack. I deleted it. But kept the
recovery. The mall ware was gone from
spybot so I did recover.

Read fourth post to know what I am talking about.

http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=9877&st=15

There was something simular that i-spyed is doing.
Something about deleting all your blocked urls when you get the update.
I think it might have mentioned Script Sentry. Too lazy to go back and read.
That was on the i-spyed url
though.

Juanita

---