[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup for New HD

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:13:40 +1000

Jim
I have used Drive Image for probably 3 years, occasionally get a hiccup but it
backs up my whole system every single night and has saved my bacon on a number
of occasions. I use an older version (v5). Havent seen the need to update when
this works so well.
Sandy :)
In the beautiful Blue Mountains ..........