[triadtechtalk] AIDA32 Upgrade

  • From: brian99 <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:31:51 -0500

Armando, Joe & Donna,
Donna thanks for adding the clickable links! That sure is a nice
addition to the forum. It will save time to go the all the wonderful
sites that the group finds and shares with the other members.
Armando & Joe, thanks for that  information about AIDA32. I can now
proceed without fear I will glitch things up again. (In fact, it has
been a while since you had to help bail me out of some problem I
created  instead of just showing me how to do something!.)

I will "install" the new version ot AIDA32 and am looking forward to
seeing the new features.
It is one of those programs that has so many features that I don't
understand them all of its features. But little by little as I  learn
more I am able to understand more of it and use the program more completely.

BTW that was an interesting  information about the xcopy32 (I didn't
know it was deep down in my computer!). I will have to take some time to
be sure I understand all that was being said. But if I understand it, I
am thinking  I can do a quick complete backup to a CD with a simple
command line input! That would be great.

Thanks again for the help, support, and sharing of your expertise.

My Quote for the Day: "There is  more than one expert on triadtechtalk!
and they are all willing to lend a helping hand"

BRIAN