[tpsy_readers] Re: the 29th.

  • From: Patty Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 18:44:08 -0700

Let me know what I can bring Karen.  Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Patty S.

On 12/22/2011 1:03 PM, Bruce Kjerstad wrote:
Hi All!!!
Hope everyone has a great Christmas!! Book club at my house on the 29th will consist of fun talk of Christmas and some light food and drink. I like a lot of fellow readers haven’t had time to finish the book, sooo, we will extent the book into Jan. so everyone can visit about this great book. So will see everyone on the 29th at 6p.m. at my house. Have a blessed one!! Karen