[tpsy_readers] Re: May Book Club

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:25:54 -0600

Hey everyone, I just got a call from Sheridan Stationary stating there was
still one Round House book there that has not been picked up from our special
order in March. They said it wasn’t a big deal, but to let them know so they
could put it out on the shelf so it can be sold. You can either let me know or
call them and let them know directly. Their number is 674-8080. Thanks.W