[tpsy_readers] Re: January Gathering

  • From: Patty Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 17:29:41 -0700

Hi all
I think that the 23rd will work for me1
Patty S
On 1/1/2013 8:22 PM, Louise Semino wrote:
Happy New Year to all
Thank you to Patty for hosting December's meeting. We had a great time especially with the ornament exchange. We discussed the Master Butchers Singing Club a little, and will finish the discussion when we meet in January as several had not finished the book yet.
Next book is the Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.
I will be hosting and would like to see how Wednesday Jan 23 would work. I will keep you updated as it gets closer incuding directions to my house about 5 miles out Big Goose highway.