[tpsy_readers] Re: Happy New Year and plans for Jan meeting

  • From: <vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:57:39 -0700

works on me too, loookin forwurd!

From: Patricia Tobi
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:33 AM
To: tpsy_readers@g forwardfreelists.org
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Happy New Year and plans for Jan meeting

It is coming through each time, Louise!
The 23 rd works for me!

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013, Louise Semino wrote:

  Happy New Year to all.

  Thank you Patty for hosting bookclub in December.  We had a great time as
always especially with the ornament exchange.
  We discussed the Master Butcher Singing Club a little, but as several had not
finished yet, we will finish the discussion when we meeting at my house later
in January.

  Next book is the Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.

  I would like to try for Wednesday Jan 23, please let me know how this works
for you as we could adjust the date as needed.
  I will keep you all informed of the plan and directions for getting to my
house on Big Goose when the date gets closer.