[tpsy_readers] Happy New Year and plans for Jan meeting

  • From: Louise Semino <louisesemino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 19:14:52 -0800 (PST)

Happy New Year to all.

Thank you Patty for hosting bookclub in December.  We had a great time as
always especially with the ornament exchange.
We discussed the Master Butcher Singing Club a little, but as several had not
finished yet, we will finish the discussion when we meeting at my house later
in January.

Next book is the Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.

I would like to try for Wednesday Jan 23, please let me know how this works for
you as we could adjust the date as needed.
I will keep you all informed of the plan and directions for getting to my house
on Big Goose when the date gets closer.