[tpsy_readers] Re: Dec. gift exchange

  • From: Dave Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:33:07 -0700

On 11/29/2013 8:40 AM, vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
its only 700 pages.......
*From:* Bruce Kjerstad <mailto:kjerstad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:11 AM
*To:* tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* [tpsy_readers] Dec. gift exchange
Hi everyone!! It was a great night at Diane’s (thank you for the wonderful food and drink)...I think everyone liked the book! We are attempting to make reservations at the Tunnel Inn for Dec. 19th at 6:30 for our gift exchange ($10 price range). I left a message there and will confirm with them. We decided to attempt to read some of “The Goldfinch” and have a small discussion about it on the 19th and then finish up the discussion in Jan. as it is almost 900 pages long. (great reviews!) HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!! I’ll keep you posted re: reservations! Also be thinking about your favorite read of the year...
Jan.  Master Butcher Singing Club
Mar. Forgotten Garden
Apr.  Gone Girl
May  Round House
June  Kiki Komori and the Rental Sister
Summer Read:  Sugar Queen
Nov.  The Whip
Thanks Diane for a fun night!! As always, great dinner and wonderful company!! Looking forward to our December gathering.

Thanks Karen for keeping us so organized!!!
Patty S.