[tpsy_readers] Bookclub is this Wednesday 6pm

  • From: Louise Semino <louisesemino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:59:39 -0800 (PST)

Hear ye Hear ye   I will only be sending this once as I have recovered from my
OCD and my impatience to have it come to my email immediately and not the next
day.

In keeping with location of  The Forgotten Garden,  we will be eating
English,-- so far I'm making Welsh Rarebit (Bugsbunny cartoon always said you
get nightmares from this dish), an English Trifle for dessert, plus a Major
Grey's Chutney appetizer.  Anything you would like to bring is welcome with one
request.....It must be an English or Australian food or you must give it an
English or Australian name ......So you could bring chicken wings and call them
the' Parts from Down Under'...... ...I have plenty of food so do not feel you
have to bring anything ....this is just something I done a few times and it
always bring out the best of a creative group.     ...do bring your own
beverage of choice .

We live a little over 5  miles out Big Goose from Highland hill .  Turn right
at the Pierce Road sign ( looks just like a street signpost in town) and go 1/2
mile.  You will go over Big Goose creek at 1/4 mile, Just stay on the main road.
At 1/2 mile, the road divides three ways stay center and we are immediately on
the right...park anywhere in the circle drive....You will know you have the
right place as I have left one of my trees decorated with white Christmas
lights  .  Follow the side walk by the garage to the main door.

Hope to see you all 6pm on Wednesday and hope you enjoyed the book....We will
finish talking  about the Singing Butcher Club and Depending where every one is
with Forgotten Garden visit about it.
See you soon,