[tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:19:39 -0600

Hi everyone. Better late than never, right? Yes, bookclub will be at my house
Wed the 16th at 6. I still think we should go with the Chinese theme along with
the book and because we have never done it before.

Vera are you still in for egg rolls? I’ll look for a recipe, think I saw one
recently on Spark People. An asian type salad, whatever that may be,might be
nice and always wine.  Any  recipes you all can come up with sound fun to me.

I am finishing up the book. Hope you all are enjoying it. Bring ideas for
summer reading. See you Wed! W