[tpsy_readers] Re: Bookclub

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:59:55 -0700

Hey everyone! Yes the book club will be at my house. But as I look at the
calendar February is getting away from me already and I am going to have to
push back the date to the first week of March to do the dinner on a Thursday,
which seems to work best for most. So book club will on March 7 at 6pm. I was
thinking since we’re still in the Forgotten Garden that I would stick with the
English /Australian theme, not sure yet what that might be. Loved the Welch
Rarebit, Louise!! Maybe I’ll repeat it since the group was small? Am really
enjoying the book, hope you all are too!! Wanda