[tpsy_readers] Re: Book club time!

  • From: "Lynn&Diane Hegy" <ldhegy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:17:18 -0600

I apologize. I will not be able to attend.  My son's birthday is tomorrow
and just found out his wife is having a surprise birthday party for him.
I  liked the Round House suspense story but did lose some interest in the
middle of the book. I liked learning more about the Indian legends and
customs during that time span.  The history of how the legal relationship
between the U.S. and the Ojibwe complicated the investigation was also
interesting.  Joe's conversations with the priest were also very
insightful.
Thanks again for including me in your book club.
.
Have a wonderful

--
Hegys