[tpsy_readers] Re: Book Club Time!!!

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15:03:40 -0600

Sounds good. I'll be back then. I have an idea for a book that Teresa Beckum told me about that her book club read-but I haven't researched it yet. The name is Masters Butchers Singing Club by Louis Erdrich. I will find out more before we get together. Wanda

-----Original Message----- From: Rhonda Hart
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:17 AM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Book Club Time!!!

Tuesdays are not good for me.  I haven't read a  book for awhile though.

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:01:43 -0600
 "Bruce Kjerstad" <kjerstad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Girls!! Itâs time for us to get together!!! I will have it at my house the end of the month, any day work better for you??? Let me know!! Karen