[tpsy_readers] Re: Book Club Reminder

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 20:58:40 -0700

Diane, let us bring things!! W

From: Lynn&Diane Hegy
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:42 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Book Club Reminder

Hi All,

Just bring yourself unless you have a special drink you like.  I will have red
and white wine as well as beer.  Special drink requests will also be available.

We  live  next to Wanda.  Turn right just before entering Wanda's driveway.  We
are 9 Pintail Road and Wanda is 11 Pintail.  See you Tuesday.

Diane

  also need to know what to bring and where do you live?