[tpsy_readers] Re: Book Club

  • From: <vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:18:58 -0600

yes, that is right!

-----Original Message----- From: vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 12:12 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Book Club

p.s. they poured cement today for the studio!

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia Tobi
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 9:42 AM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still no go- just too much to do to get ready....
:(

On Apr 14, 2014, at 9:16 AM, Dave Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 4/14/2014 7:54 AM, vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
wednesday, not thursday!

-----Original Message----- From: Patty Tobi
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:24 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, ladies-
I won't be able to make it Thursday. We are leaving town the next day and I have too much on my plate.
Have fun!
Patty T

On Apr 5, 2014, at 7:17 AM, "bruce kjerstad" <kjerstad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Patty!! You have been a busy girl!! I won't be able to make it as I'll be sunning in Az.:)..You girls have a great time...I enjoyed the book and look forward to the next!! Karen

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:40:39 -0600
Dave Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/4/2014 9:36 AM, Wanda Hanebrink wrote:
works for mw, Wanda

-----Original Message----- From: Patty
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 7:38 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anxious to hear about your trip!!  I'm sure it was fabulous.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2014, at 1:37 PM, <vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

works for me!

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Schultz Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 1:16 PM To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tpsy_readers] Book Club
Hi Everyone
Sorry I've been so tardy in scheduling the next book club gathering, but I've been out of town a lot.
How does Wednesday, April 16th sound to you??  Let me know.

Patty S
Looks like the 16th will work ...so let's plan on it. Wednesday April16th, 6:30 at my house. Heading to Omaha for my mom's birthday and move to a "green house type nursing home" :( I'll drive home next Friday, so more info to follow next weekend.
Thanks
Patty
Yes Wednesday