[tpsy_readers] Re: Anyone up for face painting???

  • From: Patty Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:35:20 -0600

Hi Karen
I would love to have your help. I'm a little nervous about having enough people ...so if you could come it would help me out a lot. The party is from 10 -11. If you could come about 15 minutes that would be great. We are in the cafeteria and face painting is located in the patio area.
Thanks!
Patty

What are you building???

On 9/5/2012 8:15 PM, Bruce Kjerstad wrote:
Hi Patty, I might be able to help on Sat. if you still need it. Bruce is pouring concrete at 7 and I just have to have food ready to feed them when it's done Let me know!! Karen

-----Original Message----- From: Patty Schultz
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 1:53 PM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Anyone up for face painting???

Hi Ladies
Next Saturday, 9/8, is the hospital auxiliary's 5 Year Old Birthday
Party.  I'm in charge of the face painting area and am looking for
volunteers.  It fun, quick ( party is from 10-11) and I have everything
that you need to create anything from a flower to a butterfly.  Let me
know if your interested.   I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Patty