[tor] [wiki] documenting torservers.net provider experience

  • From: tagnaq <tagnaq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:01:15 +0100

I added links to the main hoster site to hoster specific pages:
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/index
        -> https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/100tb.com
        -> https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/evoboxes.net

Its a bit sad that especially about the latter one, there was no
information on this list as far as I have seen.

Moritz, would be great if you could add some information to the two
pages, since this would be very valuable information.
E.g.: Is the evoboxes node still a VPS?

thanks,
tagnaq
PS: I find it a bit strange that according to whois the evoboxes node
runs within rapidspeeds.com IP space.
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/cgi-bin/whois.pl?ip=46.182.126.126
especially because the wiki site comments rapidspeeds.com as "Not going
to host you."
What do you mean by that? Did they say: "Tor is not allowed on our
network."? If so I will move that hoster to a new table called
"Tor explicitly not allowed"