[tor] more info needed to be able to help

  • From: tagnaq <tagnaq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:29:28 +0100

On 02/25/2011 08:48 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> Also, it would be good if someone looked into why none of our servers
> use their available bandwidth. This is an ongoing problem and I don't
> see the point in getting a new server if we don't even use the
> resources available to us.
ACK.

Yes, I was surprised that I didn't find any thread about that (severe)
problem (e.g. on tor-relays or here) (beside some side talk in a
different thread).
No explicit "This is the problem, how can one fix it?" - email.

> We also have the offer to upgrade codero's "wau" exit
> to Gbit at a very good price, but it is still down as the upgrade to
> squeeze failed. I could use a hand here, but nobody seems to know
> how to diagnose this (both the speed issue and the failed
> upgrade to squeeze).

I didn't see you posting any problem description or error messages ,
without that it's hard to help... (or did I miss it?)
Till now I didn't even know about the problem in general..