[tor] Re: codero

  • From: Softail <black98fxstc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:02:56 -0700

I definitely want to run a relay and/or a bridge.

I'm not sure about an exit,. I'd like to but I want to do other stuff and
don't want problems. Probably makes more sense to donate to yours for now.

If I do run a relay is it appropriate and/or beneficial to do it as part of
torservers or is that really only for servers you control directly?

--
A man in chains knows he should have acted sooner...
Julian Assange