[tor] Re: codero

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:44:32 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to you so late. The owner of codero.com contacted
us and donated a server, but it went offline some months ago and he
promised us a new one. He seems to be quite busy, and since it is a
donated server, I didn't want to press him on anything.

Do you want to run an exit? I would guess you can try it. A relay
without too many exit ports should not be a problem.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/