[tor] Re: Torservers.net Hosting Strategy

  • From: Andrew Lewis <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:50:59 -0600

If you are talking that amount of cash, then you might be able to colocate, and
get your own IP space completely removing the issue with ISP abuse complaints.
It would take some more technical engineering, but would allow the freedom of
doing your own stuff without interference. It also enters the range where
places like prq.se become affordable.