[tor] Torservers Foundation Meeting Planning

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:43:50 +0100

Hi,

The authorities finally accepted our fine goals as charitable. :-) I'll
write a more formal invitation and send it to or-talk etc, but for now I
want to give you the chance to "internally" vote on a possible
foundation/meeting date in March:

http://doodle.com/arakfrt8gsyausku

- the meeting will be held in Dresden, Germany; the detailed location is
dependent on how many people plan to come
- I can arrange/offer space for sleeping bags if you want to stay for
the weekend; feel free to arrive Friday
- I will try to arrange the notary appointment as late as possible on
that day so it should be good enough if you can make it till noon
- there will be a short formal incorporation, after that the three
appointed board members will go to the notary to do the necessary
paperwork, then we will meet again and work out the detailed plan for
world supremacy
- Satzungentwurf (draft statute, German; hopefully someone will
translate it some day... mostly boring formal stuff):
http://www.torservers.net/wiki/satzungsentwurf_verein

Please participate in this poll if you want to attend.

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/