[tor] Re: Requesting datacenter how-to

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:03:39 -0400

Hi,

Sure, I would be glad to do that. Actually, I did it already :-)

There is
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorExitGuidelines and
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/inquiry (and maybe some other
pages on our wiki).

If you have additional questions, that is an indication that the two
documents suck and should be improved. Please let me know if that is the
case.

-Moritz