[tor] REQ: Torservers flyers, brochures / World Hosting Day in Europa-Park

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:16:38 +0200

Hi!

We have been contacted by several conference organizers who were
interested in distributing brochures about the Torservers project. The
only flyer I am aware of is the Nos Oignons one.

Is anyone on this list interested in working on a flyer (short) or some
brochures? I envision brochures (1-3 pages) for different target
audiences. Specifically, my idea is to have a brochure aimed at ISPs
(asking for bandwidth/server sponsoring, raising awareness) to
distribute at or in front of the Global World Hosting Day:

WHD.global – April 1-3, 2014

"More than 120 exhibitors and media partners and more than 4800 visitors
made WHD.global 2013 the largest and most successful WHD event ever.
Hence, WHD.global 2014 will again be a must attend event for the
international hosting scene."

http://www.worldhostingdays.com/eng/

The event is in Europa-Park, Rust - near Strasbourg/Basel. Anyone in for
a trip?

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/