[tor] Re: On the hunt for good colocation

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:36:59 +0100

>> especially since Blutmagie will be shut down soon.
> Oh?

http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Oct-2010/msg00072.html
"My employer Telefonica O2 is shutting down the local office
end of Q1 2011. Besides my job this might lead to the loss of the
special deal for hosting blutmagie exit node. I doubt to get 200 TB
traffic each month for free somewhere else."

http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Jan-2011/msg00169.html
"Two days ago my local police officer told me he's regretting that I
might have to shut down blutmagie this year."
"Saturday at eighthundred I'll be a German Army's soldier in GFM
Augustdorf barracks again, protecting the galaxy against aliens."