[tor] Re: New Exit at Voxility/Limehost in Romania

  • From: Julian Wissmann <julianwissmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 17:54:53 +0200

Hi,

Moritz ins currently travelling, so it might be a while before he answers. We
still have problems with the voxility node. It hangs regularly requiring manual
reboot. We have bye now ruled out most possible causes, so by now I'm thinking,
that the most likey reason are memory failures. I hope to get this resolved
next Werk.
I don't know anything about the Wiki section being removed. Moritz, Marius?

Julian