[tor] Re: Fwd: Re: [tor-talk] How to manage 100 Tor bridges?

  • From: Malvin Gattinger <malvin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:23:43 +0100

Hi,

Moritz Bartl:
> Rackspacecloud charges $2 per IP, but I haven't found information if
> they have large/different IP spaces, and if you can associate them all
> to one (or a few) VMs. Can someone please find that out?

Customer:  a question about your rackspace clouds:
Customer:  do you have large/different IP spaces to choose from?
Customer:  and could i associate different ips to one vm?
Ben G:  each server instance gets its own public IP address
Customer:  yes, but can one instance have multiple ips?
Customer:  and what space are the ips from?
Ben G:  yes, each server can up an addiotional 4 IP addresses. I don't
know what you mean by what spaces are the IPs from?
Customer:  i mean what subnet they are from?
Customer:  and if you have different subnets available
Ben G:  there is no guarantee on the subnets, so you can't pick what you
want.

;)