[tor] Re: Fwd: Re: [#24641200] Abuse - 173.244.197.211 - SPAMHAUS - 24 HOURS TO IP BLOCK

  • From: grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 03:13:30 -0400

>> we might need to go for another ISP.

Hi. In general... I think the key truly involves being SWIP'able for all of
in-addr, the forward domain, and the BGP AS (so to speak) and RADB. Along
with having a good understanding with the parent BGP ISP... hopefully
a tier-1 ISP.
Yes, it may take a while to become a subscriber of an 'understanding'
tier-1, but
that should be the goal. Honestly, it's a shame that small ISP
politics rule... as
legally... they really could hand off to a prosecutable entity such as
torservers and indeed not pull the plug. But they choose to be involved and thus
pull the plug. I know the project is not yet it's own BGP AS, and that this
is a long time coming as the next step. Good luck and good speed.

Consider: Regarding recent news... partnership with piratpartiet.se/piratebay
as BGP ISP? Yes, not tier-1 yet, but who knows...