[tor] Re: FDCserver cancelled - new server?

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 00:46:00 +0200

On 04.04.2011 00:23, tagnaq wrote:
> The t-n media node seams to be stable, or didn't that host cause any
> abuse inquires yet?

So far we haven't recieved any complaints through t-n-media.
We pay 199 Euro for "dedicated Gbit", but their peering doesn't seem to
be very good. 199 Euro is expensive for less than 100mbps:
http://maumau.torservers.net/vnstat_d.png

>> I have contacted NForce, they told me they will discuss it and get back
>> to me.
> https://www.nforce.com/category/special-unmetered
> 1GBit/s unmetered: 1350E/month.
> With that price even 10k would melt down fast...

We are not going to see any exit, especially with limited policy, use
anything near full Gbit/s.

200TB (incoming is free) is 500 Euro, which is a very competitive price
for a "real ISP". https://www.nforce.com/product/32
All resellers are bound to the AUP of their upstream ISP, and they don't
like blacklisted IPs and complaints too much.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/