[tor] Re: Current state of affairs regarding Torservers.net

  • From: tagnaq <tagnaq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:37:04 +0100

On 02/12/2011 09:12 PM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
>>> The main question still is: Will FDC accept a Tor Exit-Node?
>>> I guess Moritz is just waiting for an answer from FDC...
>
> Exactly :-) I haven't heard back from 2host, FDC, UnmeteredServers.com,
> RapidSpeeds.com, Securedservers.com and several others yet I don't even
> bother to list here.

I would be interested in the full list of hoster you tried to contact.
I think you put a lot of effort in contacting potential hoster.

It would be sad if that information gets lost or is simply not
documented (even if they don't reply, or if the answer is negative).
Would be great if you could put them into the wiki, or you just sent the
"raw data" to the list and I'll put them in the wiki.. (adding/updating
the existing table on
http://www.wiredwings.com/wiki/Torservers.net_Main_Page)