[tor] Re: Current state of affairs regarding Torservers.net

  • From: Andrew Weightman <andrewb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:12:01 +0000

Again, I agree why not build an array of nodes that can be scaled up or
down as funds allow.

Andrew

--
Andrew  Weightman

Tel +44 (0)116 230 4444
IM AIM: andrewrhl@xxxxxxx

http://www.rockhall.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter for news and stock updates.
http://twitter.com/rockhall_ltd
Follow our blog for more info about IT broker services.
http://rockhallltd.wordpress.com/

Rock Hall Ltd
18 Lazarus Court, Rothley
Leicestershire