[tor] Re: Charity integration at witcoin

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:13:39 +0100

Hi Mizery,

I am loosely following development of Bitcoin sites and already looked
at Witcoin some time ago. Nice to see that you are gathered some users.

I like the idea of including charities, and of course I don't mind us
being a possible selection. I am not sure what your users think about
distributing funds equally to all participants. Maybe a slider to select
percentages is more appropriate?

-Moritz

--
Moritz Bartl