[tor] Re: Action Request: VPS/Shell Providers for Tor Bridge Hosting

  • From: Mark Smith <torop1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:19:53 -0500

> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:08:12 +0100
> From: moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> No. Exactly why I am looking for "unmetered" cheap packages. I cannot
> say now who gets which bridges, and what organization will have "more
> active activists" than others. Most "unmetered" deals are okay for less
> than 1TB.

> Right. It would be nice if you guys could help collect potential hosters
> to have me email them. But I need a list of email addresses for that.
> We cannot simply order VPS as I want to ask for non-consecutive IPs first.

How about 20 TB/mo, that's equivalent to 60 Mbit unmetered (3.3 TB/mo per 10
Mbit).

This one has that for 3.50 to 13 EUR, depending on RAM, plus 1.50 EUR per
additional IP.

https://www.itexperts.mu/cart.php?gid=17

I don't see an email address, but contact form is here:

https://www.itexperts.mu/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
Or phone +44 20 8144 0728
Or they have a live web chat on their site

Peace.