[torontocbm] Re: TPUG and Facebook, should TPUG have Facebook representation?

  • From: "wbochar" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:17:49 -0400

I think there is a better way of handling this; you create the group and
that's it. Someone manages the account and posts events and add invitations
etc. The home page for the TPUG facebook user has links to our site and
explains how to setup as a member.

The entire users group doesn't have to be a member of facebook or whatever;
just one member. We can do this with MySpace, LinkedIn etc as well. This way
the TPUG has stub sites in all of these community spaces and it makes it
easier for people to know about us and the events.

From: Brian Lyons <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>

representation?

To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Facebook is evil