[torontocbm] Re: Raspberry Pi Computer

  • From: John Bishop <jwbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 09:32:37 -0500

Do you have the podcast info?

Thanks,
John

  -----Original Message-----
  From: torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Analog-X64 AX64
  Sent: March 2, 2012 20:03
  To: Toronto CBM
  Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Raspberry Pi Computer

  I've been following the news on the Raspberry Pi on the podcasts I listen
to.

  I think initially what is going to happen is, they will bought up and sold
on ebay for crazy amounts.

  Just need to hang tight and wait for the frenzy to die down.

  > Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:00:59 -0500
  > Subject: [torontocbm] Raspberry Pi Computer
  > From: leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  > To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  >
  > I was about to email the group with a link to the new Raspberry Pi
  > single-board computer.
  >
  > At a mere $35 with plenty of power, it's ideal for hobbyists, and the
  > parallels with the Commodore 64 are obvious. However, someone at the
  > Toronto Star has made the same observation:

http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1138709--35-computer-with-toronto-de
signed-software-sells-out-worldwide-in-minutes?bn=1

  > Pretty cool, didn't know the OS was developed here in Toronto at Seneca
College.