[torontocbm] Re: RF Shield on C128

  • From: "Daniel Kovacs" <danielkovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:08:39 -0400

The shield should just fit back onto the motherboard.  I'm gonna do it tonight.
              From: Daniel Kovacs <danielkovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              Subject: [torontocbm] RF Shield on C128
              To: "Toronto CBM" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

              Hi Everyone;

              I just installed Jiffydos in my C128 and was wondering how
important the RF sheild is?  It looks like the sheild is also meant to act as a
heatsink as well.  Do the chips heat up that much in a C128 to require that?

              Dan