[torontocbm] Re: Machine Language Source Code

  • From: fjb@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Toronto CBM List" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 03:18:32 -0400

> Machine Language for the Commodore 64 and other Commodore computers by
> James Butterfield Published by Brady Communications...

> Unfortunately they are out of print...

You'll find the book in electronic form at:

http://www.devili.iki.fi/pub/Commodore/docs/books/ml4c64.txt

It would also be handy to get a copy of Karl Hildon's compilation of Commodore-related data, "The Commodore Inner Space Anthology".  I don't know how many copies remain, but Karl lives in Toronto and can be reached at: karl.hildon@xxxxxxxxxxx

This book, too, can be found only (although it's hard to see that tiny print) at:

http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/manuals/anthology/index.html

                      Jim Butterfield