[torontocbm] Re: Ko Wrecked type warning

  • From: Jeff Bourdeau <jeffobourdeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:26:45 -0500

Since u guys r talking about inkjet printing...have u been able to find a model of inkjet printer that can handle color printing from a 64? If so which one?

Jeff Bourdeau (jeffobourdeau@xxxxxxxxx, Sent while mobile!)

On 1-Feb-09, at 12:22 AM, James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Gil

I do have one with a centronics port that could possibly be made usable if I can get an interface for the 64. Though would likely still be at the 9pin print quality it should work.
Gil Winkler wrote:
Could always switch to inkjet too ;)

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:18 PM, John Easton <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx >> wrote:

   Did you try spraying WD40 into the ribbon cartridge?  Always
   worked for me
... dissolves the dried ink and makes it useable again. Else, dob the
   ribbon with inkpad refill ink.
   John