[torontocbm] Re: Idea for next TPUG Meeting

  • From: joseph palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

>I remember being in grade 6 and using a PET in my sisters' classroom.

Grade 6?!?  I had to wait to grade 10 in my high school till the teachers
thought we students were finally mature enough to properly handle and treat
with respect such a powerful machine as the 4016 PET computer!. After all, you
couldn't touch the electronic typewriters until the second semester of grade 9!

Joseph Palumbo