[torontocbm] Re: Idea for next TPUG Meeting

  • From: Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:47:41 -0500

That too is a good idea. I hadhave Shapeshifter on my A2000 with a Picasso II card and it looked good. The 3000 doesn't want to run these days. I could put it on my A1200 (50 MHz) and compare that to say a Quadra 700 (which I think is only 33 MHz).

Unless someone can have this setup ready for this meeting I won't be able to have this done until the April meeting (hopefully tax t9ime wont screw me up)

Ernie

Daniel Kovacs wrote:
I know it's not commodore 8-bit related but what about a macintosh sitting next to an Amiga running shapeshifter as a side-by-side comparison?

        From: torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: 03/09/09
        07:14:00