[torontocbm] Re: Idea for next TPUG Meeting

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:25:05 -0400

Hey Rui,

Don't worry bout any cash, I have a bunch of 5 1/4 inch disks here and can dig out my 130XE and run off copies of dos 2.5 and mydos which I prefer. I'll put on a couple utilities too like diskcomm & arc/unark. I should do bobterm too if you want to transfer stuff over serial nullmodem from a pc or something.

Rui Soares wrote:
Hi James,
I'm definitely interested in a copy of Atari DOS 2.5, it's tough using just the Atari Basic and the 1010 tape deck. I'm willing to spare some cash for a copy of the Atari DOS 2.5 as I don't have access to a 1050-2-PC cable at the moment.

 *Rui Soares*
* *Crazy in love with Mai-Liis
 and some day flying.