[torontocbm] Re: Idea for next TPUG Meeting

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:14:42 -0400

Hey Rui,

I have Atari DOS 2.5, MyDos and a bunch of other software. I could bring a Copy of the dos disk of both of them if your interested. Its definately a 1050 you've got? since there was the earlier 810 drive which didn't store as much as the 1050 did.

Rui Soares wrote:
Im going to see if I can change my working hours so I can attend this coming meeting, if not, I could always drop off my Atari 800XL to a local member with an Atari 1010 tape drive. The Atari 1050 floppy drive works as well, but I don't have the Atari DOS 2.5 disk that allows me to access the drive remotely. The 8-bit Atari's had it's DOS booted separately from it's basic. Very similar to the first model of the IBM 5150 PC's. Atari 800 XL spec's *Processor:* 6502C (8-bit @ 1.79 MHz)
*Memory:* 64K
*Sound:* 4 channel, No ADSR capability
*Resolution: *Up to 320 x 192
*Colors:* Max 16 colors onscreen of 256
*Special Features:* Player-Missile graphics 4 sprites max, uses 2600 controllers, easy access cartridge port, built-in BASIC.

 *Rui Soares*
* *

    Date: 3/10/2009 7:19 AM